Personal data may be disclosed without your consent in case of litigation / disputes regarding payment fraud to the following recipients: Banks involved in online payments, International Card Organizations and Service / Product Providers, respectively according to the Law, to the competent institutions.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/200, our clients have the following rights:
1) The right to information (art. 12)
2) The right to access data (art. 13) – the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge, for one request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning it are or are not processed by the data operator.
3) The right to intervene (art. 14) – the right to request from the data controller, through a written request and free of charge, the following:
- a) rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of incomplete, inaccurate data or illegal processing;
- b) transformation of illegal personal data into anonymous data;
- c) the notification of third parties regarding the operations provided in let. a) and b).
4) The right to opposition (art. 15) – the right to oppose, free of charge and by a written request, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, that the data concerning him be the object of a processing.
5) The right to go to court (art. 18) – the right to go to court to defend the rights guaranteed by law and which have been violated.
6) The right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (art. 25).